Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded: late 1990s
Headquarters: Washington, DC
Website Link(s): [http://www.barcelonadc.com Official Sit
Includes Members ofEdit
- [[The Position
A band from Washington, DC consisting of engineers and SysOps and the like who would do [[New Wav style songs, often about geek-related subjects (i.e. [[I Have The Password To Your Shell Account:Barcelona|I Have The Password To Your Shell Accoun), but not exclusively so. They broke up in 2001 after putting out three records.
- [[Simon BASIC:Barcelona|Simon BASI
- [[Zero-One-Infinity:Barcelona|Zero-One Infinit
- Transhuman Revolution
- [[Robot Trouble (EP):Barcelona|Robot Troubl
- Studio Hair Gel
- [[Thirteen Ugly Children Roll Gutterball
- Past The Barber and Gymnasium
- [[He's In The Industr
- [[Dub Club: Creepy Crawly Creepy Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly - Mat
- Aila's Mp3 Of The Week
- Pray For My TV Show
- [[Beam Myself Into The Futur
- And A Bumper Sticker That Says "No Other Possibility"
- [[How To Play The Game Of Warfar
- [[Dub Club: I'm Singing For You All Covered In Sequins - Mat
- [[Wikipedia:Barcelona (band)|Wikipedia Pag[[Category: Artis