Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Headquarters: Las Vegas, USA
Website Link(s): http://www.blueman.com
- [[Blue Man Group Record
- Experimental Rock
- [[Performance Ar
Includes Members ofEdit
Blue Man Group (Blue Man, BMG) is a creative organization founded by Phil Stanton, Chris Wink, and Matt Goldman; it is centered on a trio of mute performers, called Blue Men, who present themselves in blue grease paint, latex bald caps, and black clothing. Blue Man Group's theatrical acts incorporate rock music (with an emphasis on percussion), odd props, audience participation, sophisticated lighting, and large amounts of paper. It is also noted for having a "poncho section" of the audience; in the front rows, audience members are provided with plastic ponchos in order to protect them from various food, substances, paints, and so on, which get thrown, ejected, or sprayed from the stage. The shows are family-oriented, humorous, energetic and often employ thought-provoking satire on modern life. Most of the humor breaks the fourth wall, for example, interrupting the show to ridicule latecomers in the audience.
- [[Audio:Blue Man Group|Audi (1999)
- The Complex (2003)
- [[Live At The Venetian, Las Vegas:Blue Man Group|Live At The Venetian, Las Vega (2006)
- Last Train To Trancentral (2006)
- [[The Current (Single):Blue Man Group|The Curren (2003)
- [[I Feel Love (Single):Blue Man Group|I Feel Lov (2004)
- Rods And Cones (Live) (2006)
- Official websites: General, UK, Netherland, [http://www.bluemangroup.de German, [http://www.blueman.jp Japan
- [http://www.bluemanlibrary.com Official Fan Websit - Blue Man Library