Bring 'Em In is a 2005 album released by Buddy Guy. The album is made up almost entirely of songs covered by Buddy Guy, containing only one original composition by the artist.
The album features a number of collaborations with other artists including: Carlos Santana (guitar), Tracy Chapman (vocals), John Mayer (guitar),Anthony Hamilton (vocals), Robert Randolph (pedal steel), and Keith Richards (guitar).
- "Now You're Gone" (Curtis Mayfield, Joseph Scott)
- "Ninety Nine and One Half" (Eddie Floyd, Steve Cropper, Wilson Pickett)
- "What Kind of Woman Is This" (Buddy Guy)
- "Somebody's Sleeping in My Bed" (Allen A. Jones, Bettye Crutcher)
- "I Put a Spell on You" (Screamin' Jay Hawkins) (featuring Carlos Santana)
- "On a Saturday Night" (Eddie Floyd, Steve Cropper)
- "Ain't No Sunshine" (Bill Withers) (featuring Tracy Chapman)
- "I've Got Dreams to Remember" (Joe Rock, Otis Redding, Zelma Redding) (featuring John Mayer)
- "Lay Lady Lay (Bob Dylan) (featuring Anthony Hamilton and Robert Randolph)
- "Cheaper to Keep Her/Blues in the Night" (Bonny Rice, Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer)
- "Cut You Loose" (Mel London)
- "The Price You Gotta Pay" (Keb' Mo') (featuring Keith Richards)
- "Do Your Thing" (Isaac Hayes)