Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Headquarters: Carlow, Ireland
- Monatori Records (Website currently down).
James Strain (DJ)
Includes Members of
"I've been DJing since '04. Y'know, bedroom DJing. I'm too young to DJ in partys and stuff. I've always wanted turntables, which I got in '04 on my birthday, mainly because of influences like MixMaster Mike, DJ Skrilla, Joe Hahn etc.. I used to breakdance but I gradually lost interest because of DJing. Before I got turntables I used to use some virtual ones on an iMac. I started making remixes on those and, of course, they were total crap. Only when I understood that tempo matters I started actually stretching vocals to fit on a beat. I used Audacity and Sound Studio at that point. On Christmas of '04, Dad got me & my brother a Dell PC. I'm a Mac man but I wanted a PC for the apps, you know, ACID, Fruity Loops etc.. I've been using that every since to make my beats. I still do mash - ups more than original remixes but that's because, well, basically because I'm not too skilled at making beats. But when I'm messing around or just bored and I make a good loop, I usually make variants of that one loop so I can make it a full track. Then I record the scratches. Some fine tuning and then it's ready for the upload." - DJ Zap
- [[Recipe (feat. CJ Hood):DJ Zap|Recipe (feat. CJ Hood)]]
- [[No Name:DJ Zap|No Name]]
- [[Battle Records:DJ Zap|Battle Records]] / [[Breakin Beats:DJ Zap|Breakin Beats]]
- [[Compilation Title:Label|Compilation Title]]
- [[Soundtrack Title:Soundtrack|Soundtrack TItle]]
- [[Beastie Park]] (Beastie Boys vs Linkin Park)
- [[To The 15 Remixes]] (Beastie Boys remixes)
- [[Rewind That]] (Linkin Park remixes)
- [[Beastie Boys vs Run DMC]]
(links to websites, label biographies, fansites, books, periodicals or any additional information on the artist)