Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creator of the Mix: Rev. Syung Myung Me
Initial Notes About The Mix: After The Speakerboxxx Below (and the corresponding The Speakerboxxx Below project, of which, well, so far, I'm the only one who's done a version...), I figured I'd set my sights on Illinois. Obviously, all tracks are by Sufjan Stevens, because they're only from Illinois, or the companion album/out-takes disc, The Avalanche. Of course, everyone else is encouraged to do their own versions! After all, I didn't include "The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out To Get Us! and only one alternate version of "Chicago!".
- Come On! Feel The Illinoise!
- The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
- Adlai Stevenson
- Concerning The UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois
- The Perpetual Self, Or "What Would Saul Alinsky Do?"
- John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
- No Man's Land
- Let's Hear That String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All The Way Out In Bushnell
- Inaugural Pop Music For Jane Margaret Byrne
- They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!
- Springfield, Or Bobby Got A Shadfly Caught In His Hair
- Casimir Pulaski Day
- The Mistress Witch From McClure (Or, The Mind That Knows Itself)
- Decatur, Or, Round Of Applause For Your Stepmother!
- The Henney Buggy Band
- Chicago (Multiple Personality Disorder Version)