Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creator of the Mix: DarKrow
Initial Notes About The Mix: This was the third mix for Brunchma's mix CD exchange. The theme here: Commerce, purchasing, advertising, and other stuff. I thought this was kind of the weakest, since it was a bit unfocused (such as having Oingo Boingo's pro-capitalism "Capitalism" and Gang of Four's anti-capitalism "Capital"), and I ended up putting in a number of filler tracks. Still, its intended recipient seemed to dig it.
- Raymond Scott - Vim
- Talking Heads - Love For Sale
- Laurie Johnson - Shopping Spree
- POLYSICS - NEW WAVE JACKET
- Freezepop - Chess King
- Raymond Scott - Hostess: Twinkies
- They Might Be Giants - Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal
- Wall Of Voodoo - Elvis Bought Dora a Cadillac
- The Who - Odorno
- Kraftwerk - The Model
- Raymond Scott - Sprite: "Melonball Bounce"
- Negativland - Happy Hero
- King Missile - The Commercial
- Oingo Boingo - Capitalism
- Stan Freberg - Truth In Advertising
- The Buggles - Adventures In Modern Recording
- Microdisney - United Colours
- Petra Haden - Heinz Baked Beans
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Frank's 2000" TV
- Plastics - Cards
- Raymond Scott - Auto-Lite: Spark Plugs
- The Beatles - Money (That's What I Want)
- Gang of Four - Capital (It Fails Us Now)
- Raymond Scott - Bufferin: "Memories"
- Dogbowl - Shopping Mall
- Alan Hawkshaw - Convenience Shopping
- Raymond Scott - K2r