Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Comedian Harmonists were singing on a jazz-inspired manner, with use of falsetto, and often ironic way, which gave an exaggerated comic effect to the music.
In 1933, their music as 'degenerate' and Jewish art seen and therefore prohibited. The group fell apart and three Jewish members fled from Germany. The remaining members were supplemented with three non-Jewish colleagues and acted during the war still on under the name Meistersinger. Came back to life In the 70 's the music and the many historical recordings of the group.
- Harry Frommermann (1906 - 1975), buffo-tenor
- Ari Leschnikoff (1897 - 1978), first tenor
- Erich Collin (1899 - 1961), second tenor
- Roman Cycowski (1901 - 1998), baritone
- Robert Biberti (1902 - 1985), bass
- Erwin Bootz (1907 - 1982), pianist
- "Creole Love Call" by Duke Ellington
- That Dorfmusik
- Ein bißchen Leichtsinn kann nicht schaden
- Was machst Du heut ', Hello, Daisy?
- In einem kühlen Grunde
- Irgendwo auf der Welt
- Kannst Du pfeifen, Johanna?
- Mein kleiner grüner Kaktus
- Muß ich fort von here tomorrow
- Schöne Lisa, ramvir Lisa
- Veronika, der Lenz ist da
- Wochenend und Sonnenschein
- Schöne Isabella aus Kastilien