Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Company of Thieves is an indie rock trio from Chicago, Illinois. Their first release, Ordinary Riches, was released digitally on January 6, 2009, with a physical CD release on February 24, 2009. Company of Thieves is signed to Wind-up Records.
They have been featured as an iTunes Discovery Download for their song "Oscar Wilde" , as well as in their Indie Spotlight: Rock/Alternative - featuring the album alongside the recommended track, "Pressure".
In January 2009, Genevieve and Marc appeared on "Live From Daryl's House", Daryl Hall's monthly internet concert, as Company of Thieves. They performed "Pressure", "Even In The Dark", "Past the Sleep" and "Around The Block" from their debut album, along with Hall & Oates songs "Starting All Over Again" and "Everytime You Go Away", as well as some covers. They also performed on Last Call with Carson Daly in February.
- Genevieve Schatz – vocals
- Marc Walloch – guitar
- Mike Ortiz – drums
- Mike Miamone – keys
- Bob Buckstaff – bass
Former members Edit
Studio albums Edit
|Year||Album details||Chart Positions|
|2009|| Ordinary Riches
|2009||"Oscar Wilde"||Ordinary Riches|
- Official Website
- Company of Thieves on MySpace
- Wind-up Records
- Company of Thieves interview March 2009
- Pop Wreckoning article
- Buzzgrinder article
- LA Metromix article
- Company of Thieves on Channel One News
- Company of Thieves on Live From Daryl's House
- Dove Go Fresh Campaign
- ↑ , plug in music - Company of Thieves Signs with Wind-up Records Press Release
- ↑ , welikeit.indie
- ↑ , Billboard.biz Artist Index
- ↑ , BMI News - NY Songwriters Circle Contest
- ↑ , Dove Go Fresh - Real NY Stories on The CW Website
- ↑ , Spinner - COT "Pressure" Premiere
- ↑ http://nbc5streetteam.wordpress.com/2007/06/27/in-good-company/