Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crackin' Up! was Ray Stevens' twenty-fourth studio album and his fourth for MCA Records, released in 1987. Three singles were lifted from the album: "Would Jesus Wear a Rolex," "Three-Legged Man" and "Sex Symbols," the last two of which did not chart.
|1.||"Would Jesus Wear a Rolex"||Margaret Archer, Chet Atkins||2:46|
|2.||"Three-Legged Man"||Shel Silverstein||3:41|
|3.||"Cool Down Willard"||C.W. Kalb, Jr.||3:16|
|4.||"I'm My Own Grandpaw"||Dwight Latham, Moe Jaffe||2:41|
|5.||"The Ballad of Cactus Pete and Lefty"||C.W. Kalb, Jr., Ray Stevens||4:37|
|6.||"Sex Symbols"||C.W. Kalb, Jr.||3:51|
|7.||"Gourmet Restaurant"||Ray Stevens, C.W. Kalb, Jr.||3:45|
|8.||"The Flies of Texas Are upon You"||Layng Martine, Jr., Austin Roberts||3:34|
|9.||"Doctor, Doctor (Have Mercy on Me)"||C.W. Kalb, Jr.||2:54|
|10.||"The Day That Clancy Drowned"||Sheb Wooley||3:09|
As listed in liner notes.
- Produced and arranged by: Ray Stevens
- Recorded at: Ray Stevens Studio, Nashville, Tennessee
- Engineer: Stuart Keathley
- Mastered by: Glenn Meadows at Masterfonics
- Mixed and mastered using the JVC Digital Mastering System
- Keyboards, synthesizers: Ray Stevens
- Drums: Tommy Wells
- Bass: Stuart Keathley
- Rhythm Guitars, Banjo, Harmonica: Mark Casstevens
- Electric Guitars: Steve Gibson
- Background Vocals: Lisa Silver, Diane V. Tidwell, Carol Chase
- Art Direction: Ray Stevens, Slick Lawson
- Photography: Slick Lawson
- Design Concept: Ray Stevens
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||25|
|US Country||CAN Country|
|1987||"Would Jesus Wear a Rolex"||41||45|