Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Down to Earth is the sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder, released on November 16, 1966 on the Tamla (Motown) label. The album was a departure from Wonder's earlier, teen pop-driven albums, and, along with its predecessor, Up-Tight, it re-established the sixteen-year-old Wonder, whose voice had recently changed, as a Motown hitmaker.
- "A Place in the Sun" (Ron Miller, Bryan Wells) 2:52
- "Bang Bang" (Sonny Bono) 2:42
- "Down to Earth" (Ron Miller, Avery Vanderberg) 2:50
- "Thank You Love" (Henry Cosby, Sylvia Moy, Wonder) 2:55
- "Be Cool, Be Calm (And Keep Yourself Together)" (Cosby, Moy, Wonder) 2:43
- "Sylvia" (Cosby, Moy, Wonder) 2:34
- "My World Is Empty Without You" (Holland-Dozier-Holland) 2:53
- "The Lonesome Road" (Gene Austin, Nat Shilkret) 3:06
- "Angel Baby (Don't You Ever Leave Me)" (Cosby, Moy) 2:45
- "Mr. Tambourine Man" (Bob Dylan) 2:30
- "Sixteen Tons" (Merle Travis) 2:42
- "Hey Love" (Morris Broadnax, Clarence Paul, Wonder) 2:41