The singles from the album were Jamming , Waiting in Vain and One Love / People Get Ready . But Three Little Birds and Natural Mystic are to the best of Marley counted.
- 2 Awards
- 3 Numbers
- 4 Staff
- 5 song climbed
The previous album by Bob Marley & The Wailers, Rastaman Vibration , was poorly received. Only the single War came to be. the charts The Wailers were so delighted when the album scored so well.
Bob Marley himself was also pleased with the album, as he wanted to get into the charts again. The album was successful, as all singles scored well.
Bob Marley had then just been told that he is cancer pain. In 1981 he was to die here. This could be prevented by the toe where the cancer was to get off, but that was against theRastafarian faith, and Marley was very religious.
Singles from the album were:
- Waiting In Vain
- One Love / People Get Ready
- In some countries was also Natural Mystic issued as a single. This song was especially famous because Marley concerts usually it started.
- The magazine TIME named Exodus the best album of the 20th century . 
- On a list of the British television network VH1 ended as 26th best album ever.
- In 2003 placed Rolling Stone Album at 169 instead of the list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time . 
All songs written by Bob Marley , except where indicated.
|2.||So Much Things to Say||3:08|
|2.||Waiting in Vain||4:15|
|3.||Turn Your Lights Down Low||3:39|
|4.||Three Little Birds||3:00|
|5.||One Love / People Get Ready(Bob Marley, Curtis Mayfield )||2:53|
CD 1 contains the original songs with some bonus tracks.
|1 CD bonus tracks|
|12.||Waiting in Vain
(long version, the B-side of the 12 "-single)
(B-side of "Exodus"-single)
CD 2 contains the Exodus tour live at the Rainbow Theatre in London on June 4, 1977. Numbers 6-9 are from sessions with Lee Perry , July-August 1977.
|1.||The Heathen||6:48 pm|
|2.||Crazy Baldhead / Running Away||9:22|
|3.||War / No More Trouble||7:44|
|6.||Punky Reggae Party
(A side of Jamaican 12 "single)
|7.||Punky Reggae Party
(dub B side of Jamaican 12 "single)
|8.||Keep On Moving
|9.||Keep On Moving
(dub original mix)
- Bob Marley - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar, percussion
- Aston "Family Man" Barrett - bass, guitar, percussion
- Carlton Barrett - drums, percussion
- Tyrone Downie - keyboards, percussion, background vocals
- Alvin "Seeco" Patterson - percussion
- Julian (Junior) Marvin - lead guitar
- I Threes ( Rita Marley , Marcia Griffiths, Judy Mowatt ) - backing vocals
- Karl Pitterson - sound
- Guy Bidmead, Terry Barham - assistant geluidstechinici
- Aston Barrett, Chris Blackwell, Karl Pitterson - mix
- Adrian Boot, Neville Garrick - Photography
- Neville Garrick - graphic design
|Exodus in the Dutch Album Top 100 - Covered: 04-06-1977|