Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fall Out Boy are an American rock band from Wilmette, Illinois. Formed in 2001 by Pete Wentz (bass and backing vocals) and Joe Trohman (lead guitar and backing vocals), they were joined in 2003 by Patrick Stump (lead vocals and rhythm guitar) and Andy Hurley (drums). They have had hits with songs such as "Sugar, We're Going Down," "Dance, Dance," (From Under the Cork Tree), "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race," "Thnks fr th Mmrs" (Infinity on High) and "I Don't Care" (Folie à Deux). As of 2009, the band were on hiatus until their reformation in 2013.
- Joe Trohman (2001–2009, 2013-present, lead guitar and backing vocals)
- Pete Wentz (2001–2009, 2013-present, bass guitar and backing vocals)
- Patrick Stump (2003–2009, 2013-present, vocals and rhythm guitar)
- Andy Hurley (2003–2009,2013-present drums)
- T.J. "Raccine" Kunasch (2001–2003, rhythm guitar and backing vocals)
- Mike Pareskuwicz (2001–2003, drums)
(Add links to websites, label biographies, fansites, books, periodicals or any additional information on the artist) Template:Persondata