The Hoosier's Trick To Life album cover. This album has four different coloured covers; blue, yellow, red and green.
This image was taken from the band's official myspace page [] with copyright ownership being held by the publishers. See the licensing template for further "fair use" rationale information.
This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the album or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
- solely to illustrate the audio recording in question,
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law.
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It illustrates educational articles about the album from which the cover illustration was taken.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topic.
- The use of the cover will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original. In particular, copies of the image could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another CD.
- It is a low resolution image.
- The image is only a small portion of the commercial product.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:02, December 13, 2007||320 × 320 (25 KB)||Anarchyuk||The Hoosier's Trick To Life album cover. This album has four different coloured covers; blue, yellow, red and green. This image was taken from the band's official myspace page http://www.myspace.com/thehoosiers with copyright ownership being held by|