Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Studio album by Deftones|
|Released||April 8, 2016|
|Recorded||2014–2015 at Megawatt Recording (Studio City, California)|
|Genre||Alternative metal, experimental rock, space rock|
Gore is the eighth studio album by the American alternative metal band Deftones, released on April 8, 2016 by Reprise Records. Its release was met with critical acclaim, debuting at No. 1 on New Zealand and Australia's top album charts and No. 2 on the US Billboard 200; it is the band's fifth album to debut within the latter chart's top 10 and is their highest-charting since their self-titled 2003 album.
The album was noted for its creative tension between frontman Chino Moreno and lead guitarist Stephen Carpenter, which was described by Rolling Stone as Moreno "playing Morrissey to the guitarist's Meshuggah".
All songs written by Deftones. All lyrics written by Chino Moreno.
|10.||"Phantom Bride" (featuring Jerry Cantrell)||4:53|
Gore album personnel adapted from the CD liner notes.
- Abe Cunningham − drums
- Stephen Carpenter − guitar
- Frank Delgado − samples, keyboards
- Chino Moreno − vocals, guitar
- Sergio Vega − bass
- Additional musicians
- Jerry Cantrell − additional guitars (track 10)
- Technical personnel
- Matt Hyde − production, engineering, mixing
- Howie Weinberg - mastering
- Gentry Studer - mastering
- Chris Rakestraw - engineering
- Jimmy Fahey - assistant engineer
- Martin Pradler - additional engineering
- Rob Hill - additional engineering
- Frank Maddocks - art direction, design, photography
- ↑ NEWS: Deftones to release eighth album on April 8th 2016!.
- ↑ Appleford, Steve (April 1, 2016). Deftones Talk New Album, Band Tension: 'We Like Unnerving Feelings'. Rolling Stone.
- ↑ http://www.warnermusic.ch/catalogue_detail-n12-i93624926498-sF.html
- ↑ Template:Cite AV media notes