Artist: CJ Hood
Date Released: November 2006
Label: Crosswired Productions
- H20 Intro (Prod by. DJ Zap)
- Supa Rhymin' (Prod by. DJ Next)
- 7172570 (Prod by. Brother McDuff)
- Feelin' It (Prod by. DJ Zap)
- Recipe (Prod by. Innuendo & DJ Zap)
- 3 Minute Rule (Prod by. DJ Next)
- Bangin' (Prod by. DJ Zap)
- This Is My Rhyme (Run DMC Mash-up) (Prod by. DJ Zap)
- Baboom (Prod by. DJ Next)
- Passin' Time (H20 Theme) (Prod by. DJ Zap)
- I Ain't the One ('07 Remix) (feat. Philly Phantom) (Prod by. Funky49)
- Resume ('07 Remix) (feat. Sach & G. Milk) (Prod by. Funky49)
by PaddyBoy on Beastie Boys Message Board:
Intro: Lovin it, perfect guitar and scratches.
Supa Rhymin': Don't like the intro drum roll thing at all, but song improves a lot. Excellent rhymes though...gets the head nodding. "Hip-hop, the way we defined it...", cool.
7172570: def CYH-influenced! Huh! Love the Cold Crush reference too.
Feelin It: Great tune and bouncy flow...great fit.
Recipe: Ok, don't like the vocal-distort for the hook. Thought it would grow on me, but no. Prefered the original version I had.
3-Minute Rule: Excellent cover, you change it up, make it fresh and funnier. Good beat again.
Bangin': This song really grew on me. Excellent flow and rhymes. Beat is simple and nice. Two fingers to the critics huh?!
This Is My Rhyme: Love this, had it from before.
Baboom: What a fuckin' beat, best beat on the album! Who did it!
Passin' Time: A real grower, the samples mesh well for the chorus, excellent work. Just wish the vocals were higher.
I Ain't The One: An oldey but goody!
Resume: Clever song and dope dope dope c...j...h...o...o...d Strong finish.
(links to websites, additional reviews, fansites, books, periodicals or any additional information on the album)