Until november 2010 reached the charts in Netherlands as a single number.
- George Harrison, lead vocals, backing vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, Moog synthesizer, clapping
- Paul McCartney, backing vocals, bass guitar, clapping
- Ringo Starr, drums, clapping
- four violas, four double bass, cello's, two Piccolos, two flutes, two Alto recorders, two Clarinets, all played by unknown musicians
- George Benson recorded the song (with other Beatles songs) for his album The other side of Abbey Road in 1969.
- Bon Jovi brought the song live at the VH1 Music Awards 2001 as a tribute to George Harrison.
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds released the song in the film I Am Sam in 2001. Along with Let It Be it came also as cd-single.
- Chantal, a German music group with a repertoire from the middle ages to modern pop music, recorded the song together with Tony Sheridan in 2004 for the album Chantal meets Tony Sheridan – A Beatles Story.
- Sheryl Crow took on Here Comes the Sun in 2007 for the soundtrack of the animated film Bee Movie .
- Steve Harley put the number on a single. In 1976 he took tenth place in the UK Singles Chart.
- George Harrison himself performed the song in 1970 during The concert for Bangladesh.
- Richie Havens 1971 from the number brought in as a single. He cited the 16th place in the Billboard Hot 100. The song is also on the album Alarm Clock from the same year.
- At a concert on the occasion of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2009 Paul Simon played Here Comes the Sun with David Crosby and Graham Nash.
- Nina Simone made in 1971 an album Here Comes the Sun, where the song is on.
- Peter Tosh brought the song as a single in 1970. It is also on the compilation album " Can't Blame the Youth from 2004.
- Voodoo Glow Skulls recorded the song in 1993 for the album Who Is, This Is? from the beginning of 1994.
- On the album In My Life, the farewell project by producer George Martin from 1998, is a version of Here Comes the Sun, played by the guitarist John Williams.
|Chart positions: 20-11-2010-4-12-2010|
|Number (s) with markings
in the Radio 2 Top 2000
|' 99||' 00||' 01||' 02||' 03||' 04||' 05||' 06||' 07||' 08||' 09||' 10||' 11||' 12||' 13|
|Here Comes the Sun||477||383||523||258||275||242||251||185||161||195||154||100||105||143||104|