"I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" is a hit single, born out of a collaboration between the two most successful Motown groups, The Supremes and The Temptations. The original version of the song was recorded by the younger sister of Dionne Warwick, Dee Dee Warwick. This version reached # 88 on the poplijst bad, but # 13 on the R & B list. After this, the song was covered by Madeline Bell and released by Philips Records. Even though this version did considerably better on the poplijst, # 32, took out the bad # 29 on the R & B list. In november , the version of The Temptations and The Supremes released. This turned out to be the most successful recording of the song. It reached the top 5 in the USA, on the R & B list and in the United Kingdom.
Eddie Kendricks and Diana Ross are the ones who lead Parties on "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" sing. During the spoken interlude we hear Diana Ross and is the site of Kendricks occupied by Otis Williams. The couple The Supremes & The Temptations was compiled to the, somewhat depressed, in the career of The Supremes to save and collect a lot of money. The Supremes were extremely popular with white audiences, while The Temptations a favorite among the black audience was. The song was produced by Frank Wilson, who later collaborated with Eddie Kendricks, still solo and solo by Nickolas Ashford, who later would work with Diana Ross.
- Lead: Eddie Kendricks and Diana Ross
- Spoken interlude: Otis Williams and Diana Ross
- Background Vocals: Cindy Birdsong, Mary Wilson, Melvin Franklin, Otis Williams, Dennis Edwards, Paul Williams.
- Instrumentation by The Funk Brothers and The Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Writers: Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff , and Jerry Ross
- Produced by Frank Wilson and Nickolas Ashford