Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I Got You (I Feel Good) is a studio album by James Brown, released in 1966.
- "I Got You (I Feel Good)" (Brown)
- "Good Good Lovin'" (Brown, Shubert)
- "Lost Someone" (Brown, Byrd, Stallworth)
- "I Can't Help It"
- "You've Got the Power" (Brown, Terry)
- "Night Train" (Forrest, Simpkins, Washington)
- "I've Got Money" (Brown)
- "Dancin' Little Thing" (Ballard)
- "Think" (Pauling)
- "Three Hearts in a Tangle" (Pennington, Starr, Thompson)
- "Suds" (Kendrick)
- "Love Don't Love Nobody" (Brown)
|US Billboard 200||36|
|US R&B Albums (Billboard)||2|