Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page has too many red links.
|This page may need to be cleaned up to reach a higher standard of quality.
Full Name: Jon Langford
Home: Wales / Chicago, IL
Website Link(s): Official Fan Page
Has Notably Worked withEdit
- The Three Johns
- Hillbilly Lovechild
- The Ex
- Sally Timms
- Alejandro Escovedo
- Richard Buckner
- Kelly Hogan
- Dean Schlabowske
- Tracey Dear
- Alan Doughty
- Mark Durante
- Steve Goulding
Jon Langford started his musical career in the punk band The Mekons (though "punk" might be a bit of a mis-classification), and moved to Chicago. Most of his records now are heavily influenced by Country musicians, and his solo work often sounds like The Pogues if you toggled the Celtic aspects of their music for American Country -- which isn't that far of a stretch when you look at the musical geneologies of the genres. Jon Langford is also an accomplished writer and artist.
- Skull Orchard
- All The Fame Of Lofty Deeds
- Gold Brick
- Nashville Radio
- Sir Dark Invader Vs. The Fanglord (with Richard Buckner)
- Mayors Of The Moon (with The Sadies)
- One Day In Chicago (with Kevin Coyne & The Pine Valley Cosmonauts)
- Songs Of False Hope & High Values (with Sally Timms)
- Bloodshot Records Sampler
- Making Singles Drinking Doubles
- Por Vida
- Down To The Promised Land
- Don't Let The Bastards Get You Down
- Down At The Twisted AM Lounge
- Happy Birthday Dad
- Dub Club: Aren't You Going To Wish Me Happy Birthday? - Matt
- Plastic Music Exchange 2006 - Rev. DOG.