Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Headquarters: Liverpool, UK
Website Link(s): Official Site
Includes Members ofEdit
Ladytron is a band typically thought of as electroclash, although they don't typically have all of the tropes of the genre (Ladytron doesn't sample or use overly sexual lyrics, and their sound isn't typically as sparse as a lot of electroclash records). They are a very image-based band with a distinct look. Their last album, Witching Hour was stuck in a label-limbo for a few years, but finally came out in late-mid 2005. Some of the lyrics are in Bulgarian, though most are in English. Their name comes from a song on the self-titled Roxy Music record.
- He Took Her to a Movie
- The Way That I Found You
- Blue Jeans
- Destroy Everything You Touch
- Jeff Bridges... I Don't Need No Jeff Bridges To Put Music To My Poem!
- Dub Club: Matt's 2005 Best Of -- Streets Named For New England Trees
- Flashback: The Nostalgic Hits of 2005 (Aila's Dub Club Best of 2005 Mix)
- Dub Club: Creepy Crawly Creepy Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly - Matt
- Dub Club: John - Best Of 2005