Date Released: 2002 / 2004 (Deluxe)
Produced By: Sparks
- The Rhythm Thief
- How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall?
- What Are All These Bands So Angry About?
- I Married Myself
- Ride 'Em Cowboy
- My Baby's Taking Me Home
- Your Call's Very Important To Us. Please Hold.
- Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls
- Suburban Homeboy
- The Legend Of Li'l Beethoven
- The Rhythm Thief (Instrumental)
(Tracks 10, 11, 12 only available on the Deluxe Edition)
I've just gotten into Sparks, too, and while this album took a little bit of time to warm up to me, I've really gotten into it. Initially, the repetitiveness of the songs turned me off, but after a while it really clicked with me. I absolutely adore "My Baby's Taking Me Home", and, aside from the recitation, the only lyrics are the title. It's not a perfect album (I could, honestly, do without "How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall?"), but it's really good, and, well, "My Baby's Taking Me Home" is worth the price of admission alone. - Rev. Syung Myung Me