Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Live at Montreux 2003 is a live double album by the British progressive rock band Jethro Tull, released in 2007. This double album contains the concert that gave the band at the Montreux Jazz Festival and consists of a semi acoustic first half and an electric second half. This concert was broadcast live on Swiss television. There also appeared a dvd of the same name.
- Some Day The Sun Won't Shine For You "
- Life Is A Long Song
- With You There To Help Me
- Empty Cafe
- Hunting Girl
- Dot Com
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Fat Man
- Living In The Past
- Nothing Is Easy
- Beside Myself
- My God
- New Jig
- Locomotive Breath
- Ian Anderson (vocals, flute, acoustic guitar, harmonica, mandolin)
- Martin Barre (electric guitar, acoustic guitar, flute)
- Jonathan Noyce (bass guitar)
- Andrew Giddings (keyboards, accordion)
- Doane Perry (drums)
- Masha (backing vocals)