Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Live In Italy is an album by Lou Reed recorded live over two nights in September 1983 (on the 07th in Verona and on the 10th, at the ruins of Circus Maximus, in Rome) using the Rolling Stones Mobile Unit. It was issued on vinyl only in Germany, UK and Japan. At the time, Reed and his band were on a world tour to promote the album Legendary Hearts. A live video, A Night with Lou Reed, filmed at a New York concert, was also released to coincide with the album. The video omitted the songs "Betrayed", "Sally Can't Dance", "Average Guy" and "Some Kinda Love"/"Sister Ray", while adding "Don't Talk to Me About Work", "Women", "Turn Out the Light" and "New Age".
In 1996 the album was reissued under the title Live in Concert.
All songs written by Lou Reed except as indicated.
- "Kill Your Sons" (5'35)
- "Betrayed" (3'05)
- "Sally Can't Dance" (3'24)
- "Waves of Fear" (3'16)
- "Average Guy" (2'54)
- "White Light/White Heat" (3'10)
- "Some Kinda Love / Sister Ray" (Reed, John Cale, Sterling Morrison, Maureen Tucker) (15'30)
- Pietro Di Silvestro - artwork
- Rossella Antonelli - cover artwork
- Fabio Berruti - Artwork, Graphic Design
- Piero Nannucci - mastering and cutting engineering, RCA Studios, Rome
- Guido Harari – Photography
- Luciano Viti – photography
- Antonio La Rosa - remastering
- Toshikazu Ohtaka - liner notes
- Carlo Basile - executive coordinator, RCA Italiana