Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
Website Link(s): Official Site
Includes Members ofEdit
Love Psychedelico is a Japanese band of two people, who make sort of indie-rock music, often with a country tinge to it. Kumi, the singer, has an interesting voice -- she was born in Tokyo, but as a small child moved to the US for a few years, moving back to Japan, after just long enough to do really strange things to her accent. The band uses both English and Japanese in their lyrics, although they flow seamlessly back and forth, and due to her accent, it's often hard to tell which language she's in at the time, unless you're really paying attention.
- The Greatest Hits (not a best-of)
- Love Psychedelic Orchestra
- Early Times (best-of)
- Live Psychedelico
- The Film
- In Concert In Bukodan
- Jeff Bridges... I Don't Need No Jeff Bridges To Put Music To My Poem!
- I'm a Wound and a Sword, A Victim and an Executioner
- Dub Club IV: Critter! Critter! Critter! A Tribute to Critters
- Aila's Mp3 Of The Week