Lycaon (Sometimes referred as Lycaon -リカオン- or simply as it's katakana form リカオン) is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in late 2007. Guitarist リト changed his name to 零 -Zero- in 2013. Eve is always credited as schlagzeug which means drums in German.
The former members has been in other projects since Lycaon. Eve been in a band called(AvelCain and helped them enter to Shimizuya Records. 美央 has recorded bass on the first Dolce. single and also been a support and live member of Born).
According to the band, the album 『嘘と女と』 is referred as an "Erotic Album". This album contain rerecording songs from their previous album, 情欲のアクメ, and their EP Eros along with a bonus song, Plug>into the>Soket, that was only released with a music video on the bonus DVD of Royal Order, their 2010 album.
In 2011, the band turned to a more Jazz influenced band. Even though we can hear some jazz influence through their early records, the album Eros and other releases during the year were closer to real jazz music.
In 2014, they released a cover version of Akina Nakamori's song Desire. It appears on a limited edition of their single Gossip-ゴシップ-. They also released a cover of the song ロザリオと薔薇 by SADS that was released on the tribute album M -Sads Respect Album-.
Guitar: 零 -Zero-
Bass: 美央 (2007–2010)
Drums: Eve (2007–2010)
Royal Order (2010)
嘘と女と『 』 (2011)
マゾヒストレッドサーカス (Masochist Red Circus) (2013)
Camera Obscura-カメラオブスキュラ- (upcoming in 2015) 
Red Rum (2008)
Chains Of Collar (2009)
Cordyceps Sinensis (2009)
Declaration Of War (2009)
A Box In Beautiful (2009)
Aventure -アバンチュール- (2011)
*The single has been released in 6 different versions with a different b-side for each versions.
果たし状 (Split with R指定) (2010)
Huma.Dog/AbnormaRhythm/LV.III (Live split with ベルベット) (2013)
全国22ヶ所ワンマンツアー『ゆきずりの女』-TOUR FINAL-2011/11/26 名古屋Bottom Line (2012)
Chains Of Collar DVD Clips (2009)
JUDGMENT#003 (スマイルカンパニー/cosmic) (2008)
さわやか3組 2009 (Blue On Records) (2009)
Beauty & Beast (Shimizuya Records) (2010)
Explosion Showcase (Shoxx) (2011)
Brand New Wave (Avex Trax) (2013)
M -Sads Respect Album- (A Tribute To Sads) (Geishun) (2014)
- ↑ http://www.liquidroom.net/schedule/20121016/11955/
- ↑ http://avelcain.com/pc/top.html
- ↑ http://shop.shimizuyarecords.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=1703073&csid=0
- ↑ http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKUTRDC-1
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/moran-soan/entry-11863182363.html
- ↑ http://www.shimizuyarecords.jp/lycaon/pc/disc_2.html#SRL014A
- ↑ http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SRL-9A
- ↑ http://www.volumeet.com/album/Lycaon-Masochist_Red_Circus/52a6198ac83528f949000001
- ↑ https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/masochist-red-circus-tong/id805978170
- ↑ http://www.shimizuyarecords.jp/lycaon/pc/disc.html
- ↑ http://www.jame-world.com/de/items-36606-camera-obscura.html
- ↑ http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UCSP-8
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from [[Wikipedia:<Lycaon (band)|Wikipedia]]. The original content was at Lycaon (band). The list of authors can be seen in the <Lycaon (band)|action=history}} page history.(view authors).|