MAAD*MOISELLE is an American R&B-pop singer-songwriter, known for working with Norwegian dance/hip hop duo Madcon, for posing as a model in magazine as Cosmopolitan, Vibe, and Seventeen, for having made a guest appearance in Luke James's video Oh God featuring Hit Boy and for collaborate with her cousin A$AP Ferg.
Life and music career Edit
Born in New Jersey by stylistTemplate:Disambiguation needed mother and father musician, MAAD*MOISELLE began to compose music at an early age. MAAD*MOISELLE spent more of her youth working as a model and gracing the pages of magazines as Cosmopolitan, Vibe, and Seventeen and she became the face of Sensationnel hair. In conjunction with the work as model, MAAD*MOISELLE invested in her music career, which continues to grow with every step she takes. In recent years MAAD*MOISELLE decided to left for a while the world of fashion and focus on her music career.
2010 European TourEdit
In 2010 MAAD*MOISELLE collaborated with Norway-based pop group Madcon, and toured in Europe with them after being featured on their album Contraband on two songs, the hit single Outrun the Sun which reached the top 20 in Austria and Norway, Helluva Nite who reached the top 10 in Norway, with this MAAD*MOISELLE became so popular in some European country. In the same year MAAD*MOISELLE worked with famous American music producer as Just Blaze, Kwamé, and Jonas Jeberg.
2011–2012: Release of debut single GlitterEdit
Between 2011 and 2012, once completed the European tour, MAAD*MOISELLE remains focused on her music career, but this time her music career as indie artist. In fact in 2011 she released her single Glitter a pop-dance track for which she filmed a video in New York City . In 2012 she collaborated with some DJs as FOURce and with which released the club track Coming Down for which filmed a video in Los Angeles during her stage for the concert at The Viper Room.
2013: Collaboration with A$AP FergEdit
In 2013 MAAD*MOISELLE collaborated with the rapper ASAP Ferg in his debut album Trap Lord on a song called Make a Scene, with the same ASAP Ferg MAAD*MOISELLE made a track for her upcoming debut EP Indigo called Killa. In the same year in addition of her work for her debut EP, and the release of her promotional single Take Me who wrote with R&B singer Ro James, MAAD*MOISELLE took part on Luke James video Oh God.
2014: Indigo EPEdit
On March 4, 2014 MAAD*MOISELLE released her debut EP Indigo. On this EP she worked with rapper ASAP Ferg, R&B singer Ro James, and the New York based production team #ProducedByTheVamp. The debut EP contains 9 track, which mix R&B with pop soul and reggae music. The EP contains a collaboration with the American rapper A$AP Ferg on the track "Killa", collaboration that was born after the duet between MAAD and A$AP Ferg in the song "Make A Scene" contained in the album Trap Lord. MAAD promoted the EP between New York and Los Angeles performing to important show as "Lipstick on The Mic" hosted by Ebony Magazine.
- 2014: Indigo – EP
- 2011: Glitter
- 2013: Take Me (promotional single)
- 2013: Killa (feat. ASAP Ferg)
- 2014: No Love
As a featured artistEdit
- 2010: Outrun the Sun (Madcon feat. MAAD*MOISELLE)
- 2010: Helluva Nite (Madcon feat. MAAD*MOISELLE)
- 2012: Coming Down (FOURce feat. MAAD*MOISELLE)
- 2013: Make a Scene (ASAP Ferg feat. MAAD*MOISELLE)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y483jbR5Bjw
- ↑ http://cosmopolitan-cool.blogspot.it/2011/07/cosmo-coolness-maadmoiselle-covers.html
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VEV_C54qtI
- ↑ http://maadmoiselle.com/20-2/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l4eZjqI4D8
- ↑ http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/5638266/asap-ferg-previews-trap-lord-in-nyc-first-listen
- ↑ http://www.asapmob.com/2013/11/new-music-maadmoiselle-killa-ft-aap-ferg/
- ↑ http://maadmoiselle.com/maadmoiselle-co-stars-in-luke-james-oh-god-video/