The 2012 Grammy Countdown has ended, and thank you for your participation!! -- 15:58, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Welcome, as Wikia Counts Down to Music's Biggest Night!
This is the place to follow our ongoing coverage of the 54th Grammy Awards. Trust us… you won't want to miss a minute of the action. Our dedicated analysis includes:
- Daily news from and interviews with Wikia's Music community, as these Music Makers dive into all things Grammys.
- Enter our Grammy Pool. Think you can successfully predict the winners? Then enter for your chance to win a $100 iTunes gift card.
- A Live Chat with fellow music fans during the telecast.
- If you've already entered (or can't enter), you're not left out! You can still make a prediction!
Our 12 day Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night starts Feb. 1. Be sure to check back daily as we update our ever-growing calendar of events.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS (Feb. 1 – Feb. 12)
Check back to see the full list of Grammy winners HERE!
Day 2 (Feb 11)
Whose Grammy performance are you most excited to watch? Tell us HERE!
Day 3 (Feb 10)
Are "Best Song" and "Best Record" redundant categories? Weigh in HERE!
Day 4 (Feb 9)
Watch the Best Song nominees' music videos HERE! Which takes the top prize in your book?
Day 5 (Feb 8)
- Want to hear about the Grammy parties? Read our Grammys interview with Sofia, the producer of the music film Cadillac Records and the former head of Sony Music Film, HERE!
Day 6 (Feb 7)
- Did your favorite artist, recording, or song get snubbed from the Grammy's this year? See what LyricWiki had to say HERE!
Day 7 (Feb 6)
Day 8 (Feb 5)
- Take a trip down Grammys memory lane with previous best songs of the year and pick which ones are the best of the best!
Day 9 and 10 (Feb 3 and 4)
- Share your opinion on the best and worst fashion from last years Grammys with our fashion Top Ten Lists! Worst Dressed and Best Dressed--always fun!
Day 11 (Feb 2)
- Read out interview with the Founder of Life Music Wiki to give us some insight on the Best Contemporary Christian Music Album category HERE!