Full Name: Jason Glastetter
Born: June 20, 1980
Home: Brooklyn, NY
Has Notably Worked withEdit
Mercilessly toiling in the final days at his Brooklyn apartment with sticky tape and microchips, the debut album from Poingly, I Suck., is completed right before an eviction notice is served. An experiment is electronics, gender, and rock, the album serves as a milestone for this fledgling musician.
Poingly is no stranger to the stage either (or sometimes more aptly, a basement). Having rocked with Books On Tape, Kid Dakota, The Organ, Pony Up, Michael Showalter (from 'Stella' and 'The State'), Snowden, and a host of others across the country. The reactions to his creations and performance (as audio is barely half the show) are often met with a mix of confusion and wonder. Never satisfied to sit still, Poingly continues to move in new directions, explore new ideas, and use the very stereotype cliches he hopes one day to destroy.
- Wailing Wall (Vic Thrill)
- Afrological (Vic Thrill)
- Cruelest Cut (Luxx Lisbon/The Hissyfits)
- Too Much Shit (The Peachwaves)
- My Animal (Mixel Pixel)
- Coming Up X's (Mixel Pixel)
- Bubblegum (Books On Tape)
- 'Til Someone Loses An Eye - The Safety Tips Compilation
- Mushpot Kids Compilation 3 - Electric Exercises