Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Website Link(s): A Fan Site
Includes Members ofEdit
A collection of outcasts and misfits who are really into the music of the 1920s. Their most famous members are R. Crumb, the famous cartoonist and Terry Zwigoff, the film director. (In his film Ghost World, Seymour tells Enid that one of the Serenaders' records isn't very good. The Serenaders don't appear on the soundtrack, though.) The Serenaders still play today, although R. Crumb rarely plays with them anymore as he's moved to France.
- R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders
- Number 2 (a/k/a Chasin' Rainbows
- Number 3 (a/k/a Singing In The Bathtub
- River Blues b/w Wisconsin Wiggle
- My Girl's Pussy b/w Christopher Columbus
- Duck's Yas Yas b/w Beautiful Missouri Waltz