|File:RCRD LBL Logo.jpg|
|Parent company||Downtown Music LLC|
|Founder(s)|| Josh Deutsch|
|Country of origin||United States|
RCRD LBL was launched in 2007 by Josh Deutsch and Peter Rojas, and featured thousands of free singles, remixes, exclusive tracks and rarities from a diverse, handpicked roster of artists. The site served up millions of downloads and plays per month.
- ↑ Lauria, Peter (2007-06-11). "On The Download". NYPOST.com. Archived from the original on 2012-09-06. https://archive.is/49UY. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- ↑ Smith, Ethan (2007-11-15). "Music Test: Can a Firm Profit From Free Tunes? - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119508767828793513.html. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- ↑ RCRD LBL Launches. Coolfer.com (2007-11-15). Retrieved on February 4, 2012.
- ↑ http://solutionsfordreamers.com/articles/2010/07
- ↑ "Smoke & Mirrors :: Powered by RCRD LBL". Reuters. 2011-09-09. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/09/idUS245876+09-Sep-2011+MW20110909. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- ↑ RCRD LBL Rock-A-Way Summer ft. DOM, Sheen Bros, Greg Nice, Baio, and more at Public Assembly on August 21, 2011. Myfreeconcert.com (2011-08-21). Retrieved on February 4, 2012.
- ↑ mrb3213 wrote:. RCRD LBL's Rock-A-Way Summer at Rockaway Beach Boardwalk (Queens) on 31 Jul 2011 –. Last.fm. Retrieved on February 4, 2012.
- ↑ Selectism Profile | Elliot Aronow of RCRD LBL. Selectism.com (2011-03-29). Retrieved on February 4, 2012.