Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rock Bottom is the first obvious attempt to the worlds of jazz and rock together into something new with each other. Wyatts keyboard sounds, sound space continuously looking for to be able to process all the ideas in there, to all effects and words through. In the first "Little Red Riding Hood Hit The Road" should Wyatt's voice recording against Feza's aggressive trumpet work. Result is a unique kind of free-style jazz song.
- Sea Song – 6:31 (Robert Wyatt)
- A Last Straw – 5:46 (Robert Wyatt)
- Little Red Riding Hood Hit The Road – 7:40 (Robert Wyatt)
- Alifib – 6:55 (Robert Wyatt)
- Alife – 6:31 (Robert Wyatt)
- Little Red Robin Hood Hit The Road – 6:08 (Robert Wyatt)
- Robert Wyatt - vocals, keyboards, percussion
- Richard Sinclair - bass guitar
- Hugh Hopper - bass guitar
- Laurie Allan - drums
Mike Oldfield played guitar on Little Red Robin Hood Hit The Road