Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michele Marie Fabares (Santa Monica, 19 January 1944) is an American actress and former child star. She was in both 1993 and 1994 nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for best supporting actress for her performance as Christine Armstrong in the comedy series Coach. Fabares made her film debut in the musical film in 1955Hotel Flamingo, in which the nine year old version of Rosalind Russell's character Kim Halliday played.
Fabares ' career on the silver screen is mainly played in the first fifteen years after her film debut. During that time she played the little sister Twinky, John Saxon 's character Jimmy Daley in both Rock, Pretty Baby (1956) as Summer Love (1958). She also appeared alongside Elvis Presley in both Girl Happy (1965), Spinout (1966) asClambake (1967). Fabares was also already be seen in roles as recurring characters in various television series, of which that notice this precocious teenager as theMary Stone in The Donna Reed Show with 191 episodes it was trade in SALW.
After the drama film A Time to Sing from 1968 Fabares disappeared nearly completely from the cinema screen. On television screens to see they remained nevertheless amply. She played between 1971 and 1998 in fourteen TV movies and appeared as reflexive characters in still more than 300 episodes of various television series.Fabares ' role as assistant coach Michael Dybinski's (Bill Michael "Dauber" Dybinski) girlfriend and later wife Christine Armstrong formed in Coach with 198 episodes the lion's share. She also appeared with one-time guest roles in over forty other series such as The Twilight Zone (in 1964), McCloud (1972), Police Story (1974) and The Incredible Hulk (1978). Fabares played in four episodes of Fantasy Island and three of The Love Boat, every time another character.
Fabares was also a one hit wonder as a singer. Her song Johnny Angel was about two weeks on the first place of the Billboard Hot 100 in april 1962, after which her laterElvis Presley film colleague her repudiated that position with his song's Good Luck Charm.
* Excluding 15 television films
- Love or Money (1990)
- Hot Pursuit (1987)
- A Time to Sing (1968)
- Clambake (1967)
- Spinout (1966)
- Hold On! (1966)
- Girl Happy (1965)
- Ride the Wild Surf (1964)
- Marjorie Morningstar (1958)
- Summer Love (1958)
- Jeanne Eagels (1957)
- Rock, Pretty Baby (1956)
- The Bad Seed (1956)
- Never Say Goodbye (1956)
- Hotel Flamingo (1955)
* Excluding one-off guest roles
- Superman: The Animated Series -voice Martha Kent (1996-1999, nine episodes)
- Coach -Christine Armstrong (1989-1997, 198 episodes)
- Murder, She Wrote -Liza Caspar (1989, two episodes)
- One Day at a Time -Francine Webster (1978-1984, 23 episodes)
- Mork & Mindy -Cathy McConnell (3 episodes, 1980-1981)
- Hello, Larry -Marion Alder (3 episodes, 1979)
- Disneyland -Grace Donovan (1979, two episodes)
- Highcliffe Manor – Helen Straight Blacke (1979, six episodes)
- The Practice -Jenny Bedford (1976-1977, 27 episodes)
- The Brian Keith Show -Dr. Anne Jamison (1972-1974, 47 episodes)
- The Donna Reed Show -Mary Stone (1958-1965, 191 episodes)
- Mr. Novak -Dani Cooper (1963, two episodes)
- Walt Disney Presents: Annette -Moselle Corey (1958, fifteen episodes)