Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Showtime is a 1964 James Brown album released by Smash Records. It was the transition album from King Records to Smash Records, however, handicapped by contractual obligations with King Records, Brown released an album of remakes overdubbed with canned applause. Brown's vocal group, The Famous Flames are included in the albums intro, are featured on the album's cover, and are featured on several of the album's tracks, including "Don't Cry Baby", "Out of The Blue" and "Caldonia". The album was arranged by Sammy Lowe.
- "Caldonia" (Fleecie Moore)
- "Don't Cry Baby" (James Price Johnson, Saul Bernie, Stella Unger)
- "Sweet Lorraine" (Cliff Burwell, Mitchell Parish)
- "Out of the Blue" (Johnny Terry, Ted Wright)
- "Somebody Changed The Lock On My Door" (Casey Bill Weldon)
- "Evil" (Ted Wright)
- "Blues For My Baby" (Bill Wright, Ted Reig)
- "For You My Love" (Paul Gayten)
- "Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens" (Alex Kramer, Joan Whitney)
- "The Things I Used To Do" (J. Dolan)
- "You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You" (James Cavanaugh, Larry Stock, Russ Morgan)