Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded: b. 1949 d. 1987
Headquarters: London, UK / San Francisco, CA
Website Link(s): Wikipedia entry
Snakefinger a/k/a Philip Charles Lithman is best known for his guitar work with The Residents, though he had many solo records (some written/produced with The Residents, but most were not), and was a founding member of one of the more known British Blues/Pub Rock bands Chilly Willy And The Red Hot Peppers. He also played violin. Snakefinger is one of the handful of musicians known to have died on stage -- he had a heart attack in Austria on the same day the single for "There's No Justice In Life" was released.
- Chewing Hides The Sound
- Greener Postures
- Manual Of Errors
- Night Of Desirable Objects
- Snakefinger's History Of The Blues
- Snakefinger's Vestal Virgins: Live In Chicago
- Live At The Vic
- Against The Grain
- Snakefinger: A Collection (tracks and singles culled from the Chewing Hides The Sound and Greener Postures era, recorded and written with The Residents)
- Philip Charles Lithman aka Snakefinger
- The Spot b/w Smelly Tongues
- What Wilbur? b/w Kill The Great Raven
- The Model b/w Talkin' In The Town
- The Man In The Dark Sedan b/w Womb To Worm
- There's No Justice In Life b/w Bless Me For I Have Sinned
- Oh, Yes, He Really Has To Suffer: The Best Of Snakefinger
- What About The Voice of Geddy Lee?
- Dad's Guitar Stuff
- Pray For My TV Show
- And A Bumper Sticker That Says "No Other Possibility"