Keyboards: Claudio Pesavento (Dokken)
His compositions are based on an eclectic Power metal style, and a neoclassical metal with backgrounds and nuances as those heard in orchestral movie scores. Spelled Moon started its recording sessions in Florida at the famous studio «Power Station», owned by no less than engineer / producer Tony Bongiovi (Bon Jovi, Ozzy Osbourne, Jimmy Hendrix, The Ramones, Aerosmith). Along with Rob Roy (Studio Manager) and David Levy (Chief Engineer). Andy, equipped with 11 tracks destined for the bands debut album, launches the band’s first musical production.
The celebrated drummer, Patrick Johansson (Yngwie Malmsteen) grab the reins of the drumming side. Claudio Pesavento (studio keyboardist for Dokken, Jeff Beck, Foreigner) brought melodies with his keyboards and pianos, along with all his experience and talent. Ralph Rieckermann (Scorpions) rounded up this project to make the bass an integral part of Spelled Moon’s musical style.
Sarcone Rooney gathered all these experimented and talented musicians in order to bring forth his music and vision. Each of them brought to his music their own flavors and ideas. As a result, Spelled Moon became the powerhouse that it is.
Spelled Moon also counts on other talents, that although they are behind the scenes, they work hand in hand with ASR on a daily basis.
They contribute enormously to the band’s structure and success, Just to name a few, they are:
- Daniel Trajtemberg (Rata Blanca, Mario Ian, Devenir) captured the essence of the sounds and sculpted them into ethereal images that symbolize the band’s concept. These achievements turned him into the band’s illustrator and visual director.
- Dave Jenkins (Uli Jon Roth, Joe Lynn Turner, Matt Sorum), renowned engineer and producer, took charge , along with SP’s leader, Sarcone Rooney, of the mixing of the band’s 2013 EP, «Forsaken Spells».
- Brad Vance (Blackmore’s Night, Cannibal Corpse, Billy Sheehan, Foreigner, Fates Warning, Yngwie Malmsteen), mastered the EP at Red Mastering Studios.
- ↑ Spelled Moon in MTV. MTV. Retrieved on August 22, 2014.
- ↑ Spelled Moon in Allmusic
- ↑ "Andy Sarcone's interview". Rock N' Roll Industries Magazine (California). 22 August 2014. http://issuu.com/rock_n_roll_industries/docs/issue_7/18. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- ↑ Zildjian Artists-Patrick Johansson. Zildjian. Retrieved on September 11, 2014.
- ↑ Carlo Wolff (15 September 1986). "Smaller Crowd Greets Quiet Riot Return Visit". Schenectady Gazette. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=BxQhAAAAIBAJ&sjid=g3IFAAAAIBAJ&pg=3983,3377940. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- ↑ Saulnier, Jason (6 June 2008). Chuck Wright Interview. Music Legends. Retrieved on July 3, 2013.
- ↑ "Spelled Moon: próximamente álbum debut". Radio Rock Concierto para Ell@s (Argentina). 27 July 2013. http://www.conciertoparaellos.com/2013/01/spelled-moon-proximamente-album-debut.html. Retrieved 11 September 2014.Template:Es
- ↑ Alex Shalenko by Power Metal USA (1 August 2014). "Spelled Moon "Forsaken Spells"". Power Metal USA. http://powermetalusa.com/reviews/spelled-moon-forsaken-spells/. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- ↑ El Infierno Sagrado (31 July 2014). "Spelled Moon lanza EP". El Infierno Sagrado (Argentina). http://www.elinfiernosagrado.com.ar/2013/05/spelled-moon-lanza-ep.html. Retrieved 11 September 2014.Template:Es
- ↑ Beowolf Productions (Extreme Music Webzine) (1 August 2014). "Spelled Moon "Forsaken Spells"". Beowolf. http://www.beowolfproductions.com/SpelledMoon-ForsakenSpells.html. Retrieved 11 September 2014.