Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
Website Link(s): Official Site (In Japanese)
Includes Members ofEdit
A band named after a Flamin' Groovies record, they were formed in 1990 as part of the Japanese Punk/Garage Rock indie subculture. They had a few releases, mainly on compilations, in the US, although they befriended Kurt Bloch while they were touring with The Fastbacks, and he got them signed to Sub Pop. They even toured with Mudhoney and The Lemonheads, touring Europe and the US. After that, though, they only had one other US album Diode City, and playing outside of Japan is much less frequent, though they are well known over there. (They said that POLYSICS are their drinking buddies!)
- "I Wanna Be Your Love" / "Boss Hoss" / "The Witch" (The Sonics cover EP)
- "Uncle Wiggly" / "Let It Up"
- "It's Alright" / "Our Favorite Thing"
- "I Gotta Go Now" / "I Am A Cliche
- Past The Barber and Gymnasium
- I'm a Wound and a Sword, A Victim and an Executioner
- Dub Club Matt Auxilliary: KITTY!!!
- Love & Hate in Water Colors
- And A Bumper Sticker That Says "No Other Possibility"