Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded: b. 1969
Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
She started as a famous child actress, but would spend most of her time at home, alone working on music. In the early 1990s, she formed a few bands (including Fancy Face Groovy Name with Kahimi Karie, and floated from band to band, until recorded an independent album, Chat Chat and self-released it. Polystar heard it and wanted to release without any changes other than adding a couple tracks. From there, she started releasing records on her own, and got some international success as well. In 2000, she married Cornelius, and after Maxi On, she hasn't released anything since; she has had a child, and she wants to raise her.
Trivia: She is the voice that says "Playstation" at the end of some of the Sony Playstation ads.
- Jeff Bridges... I Don't Need No Jeff Bridges To Put Music To My Poem!
- Past The Barber and Gymnasium
- I'm a Wound and a Sword, A Victim and an Executioner
- Most Folks Call Them Green Onions, But They're Really Scallions
- Dub Club: Creepy Crawly Creepy Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly - Matt
- Dub Club Matt Auxilliary: KITTY!!!
- Dub Club - Courtney Is A Tiger
- Dub Club - Lindsey A. Baker - Zoo (animals)