Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terminal was an American rock band from Mansfield, Texas.
Formation and How the Lonely KeepEdit
Formed in 1998 under the name Letter Twelve, the group signed to Tooth & Nail Records in 2004 and changed its name. The band's first, and only, release under this name was entitled How the Lonely Keep, and in 2005 they went on tour with labelmates Anberlin. The record hit number 39 on the Billboard Top Christian Albums chart in 2005. Matthew Tsai of Absolute Punk called the record "one of the great emo releases of the 00's". Melodic.net compared the group to Anberlin, Jimmy Eat World, and Third Eye Blind.
Shortly after the release of the album, all of the band's members except for lead singer Travis Bryant departed the group during their tour with The Spill Canvas and Rufio; Bryant toured with Terminal as a solo act for the remainder of the tour. Bryant found replacements for the members later in 2005 and continued to tour behind the album, touring with Saosin, He Is Legend, The Juliana Theory, Cartel, The Working Title, Codeseven, The Receiving End of Sirens, and Yesterdays Rising. Terminal split in January 2006.
Ryan Conley, Lucas Starr and James Erwin are now all members of the band Oh, Sleeper, a metalcore band which later signed to Solidstate Records. The band reunited on December 28, 2007 for a one-off reunion show in Plano, TX. Bryant periodically covers Terminal songs in his current band, Alive in Wild Paint.
Matt Lucas owns and operates Trust Printshop, a screen printing company. Rian Flynn is now a commercial photographer based out of Los Angeles.
Travis Bryant was featured as a guitarist for the band Analog Rebellion.
- Travis Bryant - vocals/guitar (1998–2006)
- Rian Flynn - bass (2005–2006)
- Justin Leu - drums (2005–2006)
- Chris Pulis - guitar (2005–2006)
- Ryan Conley - drums (1998–2005)
- Matt Lucas - guitar (1998–2005)
- James Erwin - guitar/vocals (2001–2005)
- Lucas Starr - bass (2002–2005)
- Kevin McCauley - bass (1998–2002)
- As Letter Twelve
- Letter Twelve EP (2002)
- The Antecedent Me (2004)
- As Terminal
- ↑ Review of How the Lonely Keep, Cross Rhythms, 2005.
- ↑ Biography at Allmusic.com
- ↑ Chart Positions, Allmusic.com
- ↑ Weekly Nostalgia: Terminal. Absolute Punk, September 29, 2010.
- ↑ Review, Melodic.net.
- ↑ Album Review, Jesus Freak Hideout, September 3, 2005. Accessed October 2, 2007.
- ↑ Interview with Travis Smiley, NowOnTour. Accessed October 2, 2007.
- ↑ Terminal Break Up; Singer to Go Solo. Alternative Press, January 30, 2006.
- ↑ Terminal at Jesus Freak Hideout
- Myspace.com/Terminal · Terminal's MySpace.
- PureVolume.com/Terminal · Terminal's PureVolume page.
- PureVolume.com/TravisBryant · where Travis Bryant's solo work can be found.