Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The LP showcases the twelve-year-old Wonder's talents as a songwriter and instrumentalist. This is Wonder's only studio album in which he does not sing; he is featured on percussion, the keyboard, and the harmonica. Wonder's mentors Clarence Paul and Henry Cosby wrote and produced the material on The Jazz Soul of Little Stevie Wonder, with young Wonder himself also co-writing two of the compositions. The original studio version of "Fingertips" is included on the album; a live version would become Wonder's first hit single.
- "Fingertips" (Henry Cosby, Clarence Paul) – 3:00
- "The Square" (Cosby, Paul) – 3:03
- "Soul Bongo" (Marvin Gaye, Paul) – 2:20
- "Manhattan at Six" (Cosby, Paul) – 3:47
- "Paulsby" (Cosby, Paul) – 2:47
- "Some Other Time" (Cosby, Paul) – 5:11
- "Wondering" (Paul, Stevie Wonder) – 2:51
- "Session Number 112" (Paul, Wonder) – 3:18
- "Bam" (Berry Gordy, Jr.) – 3:34