Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Artist: Stan Freberg
Date Released: August 17, 1999
- John & Marsha
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- That's My Boy
- The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
- C'est Si Bon (It's So Good)
- A Dear John & Marsha Letter
- The Yellow Rose Of Texas
- The Great Pretender
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Rock Island Line
- Banana Boat (Day-O)
- Wun'erful, Wun'erful! (Side Uh-One & Side Uh-Two)
- Ya Got Trouble
- The Old Payola Roll Blues (Parts 1 & 2)
- The Worst Of The Town (The Most Of The Town)
- That's Right, Arthur
- St. George And The Dragonet
- Little Blue Riding Hood
- Christmas Dragnet (Yulenet) (Parts 1 & 2)
- Point Of Order
- Person To Pearson
- The Honey-Earthers
- The Lone Psychiatrist
- Elderly Man River
- Freberg In Advertisingland
- Bang Gunleigh, U.S. Marshall Field
- Incident At Los Voraces
- Green Chri$tma$
- Columbus Discovers America; "It's A Round, Round World"
- Pilgrim's Progress; "Take An Indian To Lunch"
- The Thanksgiving Story (Under The Double Turkey)
- Declaration Of Independence; "A Man Can't Be Too Careful What He Signs These Days"
- Betsy Ross & The Flag; "Everybody Wants To Be An Art Director"
- Stephen Foster, Beloved Songwriter
- Barbara Frietchie, Martyr Of The Year
- Shoot If You Must
- Alexander Graham Bell & The First Phone Call
- Thomas Edison Invents The Light Bulb! The Phonograph! (Part 1)
- Thomas Edison Invents The Light Bulb! The Phonograph! (Part 2)
- Planned Obsolescence
- Henry Ford Invents Detroit
- Perseverance (Reprise)
- Omaha! (Parts 1 & 2) (Non-Commercial Version)
- Folk Songs For Our Time; "Oh Dat Freeway System"
- Folk Songs For Our Time; "Which Is The Girl? Which Is The Boy?"
- Anybody Here Remember Radio?
- Puffed Grass From "Bang Gunleigh, U.S. Marshall Field"
- Who Listens To Radio?
- Empire State Building/Who Puts Eight Great Tomatoes In That Little Bitty Can?
- Truth In Advertising
- Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Dog!
- Stretching The Imagination
- The Milk And I
- Gilbert & Sullivan Spoof
- Beat Poet
- James Bond Spoof
- Can I Have A Bite Of Your Pencil?
- Floor Show Now Going On
- Who Put The Handles On The Can?
- The 1966 Chun King
- Winding The War Down - Mcgovern-Hatfield Amendment To End The War
- Vietnamatic 3 - Mcgovern-Hatfield Amendment To End The War
- Moby Dick
- Painting On Radio
- Today The Pits, Tomorrow The Wrinkles! (Bedtime Story)
- Funnier Than Cleopatra/It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World
- Drink Big (Freedle Family Singers)
- What's That Bottled Revelation?
- Clark Smathers Faces Life
- Sunburn Remedy?
- The Ineffectual Drumroll
- A Star Is Born
- Shluderberg & Kurdle: Song & Dance Men!
- Toastal Engineering
- Dr. Zhivago
- The Irving Bell Story
- Fantastic Sound System
- Tom Sweet And His Electric Milky Way Machine
- The Modern Army Song
- Jazz On Rubberbands
- Bad Hair Day
- Talk Radio
- North By Northgate
- Scared Witless
- The Golf Date
- Do People Really Listen To Radio Commercials?
- A Dinner For The Common Cold?
- Taco Bell In China?
- Name Confusion: Mia? Tia? Lisa?
- Elton John Could Write A Song For You!
- A "Smart" Toilet Seat?
- A Territory's Great But You Gotta Have A State
- Oregon, Oregon
- Show Opening: 'The New Stan Freberg Show'
- Pop Faithcorn: Trend Predictor
- Theater Of The Mind
- The Freberg Zone
- Father Of The Year
- Spy Interview
- The Conspiraski Theory
(links to websites, additional reviews, fansites, books, periodicals or any additional information on the album)