Headquarters: Scarsdale, NY
Website Link(s): Official Site
Includes Members ofEdit
A band destined to be a series of various footnotes to pop music history they went to jail for covering some songs by 2 Live Crew in Florida, and had the unofficial theme song to the Republican Party (despite only one member of the band being Republican) and were sued by Bozo The Clown. They've never officially broken up, although they tend to have abandoned Too Much Joy for their various side-projects.
- Thirteen Ugly Children Roll Gutterballs
- Past The Barber and Gymnasium
- Most Folks Call Them Green Onions, But They're Really Scallions
- Hobotic Mixed CDs Volumes 1-5
- Dub Club: Aren't You Going To Wish Me Happy Birthday? - Matt
- Why Go Into The Outside World At All?