Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded: Late 1970s
Headquarters: Surrey, UK
Website Link(s): Secret Noise
After gaining a bit of fame as a support act for The Jam, The Vapors had a huge hit with "Turning Japanese" from New Clear Days. In their native UK, they had some followup chart success, but in the US, they didn't have so much luck in that department. After their demos for a third album were rejected, the band decided they'd had enough and broke up. David Fenton had a solo single, but that was about it.
- "Prisoners" b/w "Sunstroke"
- "Turning Japanese" b/w "Here Comes The Judge" (Live)
- "Turning Japanese" b/w "Somehow"
- "Turning Japanese" (edit) b/w "Talk Talk"
- "News At Ten" (Single Remix) b/w "Wasted" & "Talk Talk"
- "Waiting for the Weekend" (Single Version) b/w "Billy"
- "Spiders" b/w "Galleries for Guns"
- "Jimmie Jones" b/w "Daylight Titans" (both sides remixed)
- "Jimmie Jones" b/w "Silver Machines"
- "Fresh Air" b/w "Buried In Snow" (David Fenton Solo)
- Jeff Bridges... I Don't Need No Jeff Bridges To Put Music To My Poem!
- Dub Club: Creepy Crawly Creepy Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly Creepy Creepy Crawly Crawly - Matt
- Max Tensile Strength
- Dub Club: Arlo - Xmas 2005 Sixteen Candles Soundtrack
- Dub Club: I'm Singing For You All Covered In Sequins - Matt