White Room is a 1968 song by the English rock band Cream. The song was written by bassist Jack Bruce and Pete Brown poet that the psychedelic text supplied. The song is by Jack Bruce, Eric Claptonthe guitar playing of. It was the opening track of the double-LP Wheels of Fire and was released as a single in september 1968.
The song reached the top 30 in seven countries. It was in January 1969 In Australia three weeks at number 1 in the national Go-Set Top 40.  also in Malaysia , it became a number 1.  In the Netherlands was 11 weeks in the Top 40 with a fourth place as the highest listing.  In the United States peaked "White Room" on the sixth place in the Billboard Hot 100. 
|Number with listing (s)
in the Radio 2 Top 2000
|' 99||' 00||' 01||' 02||' 03||' 04||' 05||' 06||' 07||' 08||' 09||' 10||' 11||' 12||' 13|
"White Room" has been covered by various bands and artists in a variety of genres, including:
- Hugh Cornwell (The Stranglers) & Robert Williams (Captain Beefheart) as a single from the album ' Nosferatu ' (1979);
- the heavy metal group Helloween on the album Metal Jukebox;
- actor Joel Grey on the compilation Golden Throats: The Great Celebrity Sing Off;
- Sheryl Crow together with Eric Clapton on her album Live from Central Park;
- The Guess Who on the CD Let's Go (2005) with recordings from the 1960 's for the Canadian tv program "Let's Go";
- Pat Travers on his album P.T. Power Trio.